Thursday 3 February 2011

Slash May Reunite With GN'R...

It has been rumored that Slash would be joining Guns N Roses sometime in the future but current Guns N Roses guitarist DJ Ashba spoke to an Australian Radio Station about the rumor.

He stated the rumours were false and that "I know Axl really, really well, and he basically said that would be a cold day in hell."

Though Slash hasn't closed the way to get reunite with the band,but isn't holding his breath in a recent interview.

"When Guns N’ Roses got really big, we went from supporting Aerosmith to headlining stadiums on our own, so once it happened, it happened really fast. But looking back, the struggle up was the best time. There’s just that hunger, and I enjoyed that. That sweaty, real intimate feel when just a select group of people love your band, and you’re building and touring. That’s rock and roll. I mean, when you get to the big-time, that’s great, but the scrappy climb to get to the top, that’s the part I still appreciate. We had such a good time, even if we didn’t know it at the time." The guitarist tells DailyNews.com.


When asked "What if Axl Rose called your cell tomorrow morning and apologized for everything and promised to do whatever it takes to make a reunion work?" he replied "If that really happened, I would have to clean out my junk drawer, too, but I don't see it happening. But if it did happen, I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment